Posts about politicsSubcategories:
- Ramblings on German battery law
- US government closing data centers and give up their independence
- PTB kann nicht nur Wahlcomputer nicht prüfen, sondern auch Spielautomaten
- A US professor who was warning the Indian Government about lack of IT security in Voting machines is being deported from India
- India jails activist doing research on weak voting machine security
- German regulatory authority spectrum auction fails achieving its goals
- German constitutional court hearing on data retention
- True heroes at the German constitutional court
- Hearing of German Constitutional Court on voting machines
- Flying from Berlin to Brussels without showing any ID
- Disrespect for election observers in Hessen
- Overwhelming participation at Demonstration against Germany's new surveillance laws
- becoming a self-proclaimed election observer
- Voting Machines: Complaint against last German Bundestag elections turned down
- Nedap voting machines in Europe
- Experiencing China's Internet censorship
- Data retention is no solution
- No legal basis for voting machines in Germany?
- Increasing nuclear security by jamming GPS ?
- Data Retention is No Solution
- Demonstration against Software Patents at the German Ministry of Justice
- Chaosradio about Biometric Information in Travel Documents
- Upcoming Chaosradio episode on software patents
- Initiative for Freedom of Information Act in Germany
- Lecture on "Data protection and Security on the Internet"
- Discussion on "How much Security can Freedom tolerate"
- A black day in the history of EU legislation
- German Constitutional Court rules in favour of privacy
- "Parlamentary Evening" about software patents