I'm currently on a train ride from Bangalore to Sangli(Miraj Jn), which is a 15 hour ride. Since there's quite a bit of noise from other passengers, and the bed (berth?) is not all that comfortable, I didn't get more than some five hours of sleep.
For librfid users this is good news, since I managed to get quite a bit of work done. First of all, mifare classic authentication is now way more reliable than it was before. With regard to the CL RC632, apparently you have to first issue the LOAD_KEY command before filling the FIFO with the key, rather than the other way around.
Also, mifare classic data block (16 byte) writes are now fixed, so you can finally actually read and write data blocks. Next I've implemented parsing (and compiling) functions for the obnoxious mifare permission bit encoding.
Last, but not least, the auto-detection has been enhanced and it an now correctly distinguish between mifare classic and mifare ultralight.