Today I've finally started to pro-actively work on gpl-violations.org again. I haven't been able to do any work on it for almost 1.5 years due to my intense involvement with OpenMoko.
Among my first tasks was to update the ssl certificate for our internal Request Tracker, which apparently expired quite some time ago. After that, I went through all RT tickets and deleted tons of spam from it. Now it finally looks like I can start working with it again :)
I'm also trying to catch up with all the gpl-violations.org related email, but please give me a couple of weeks, there's just way too much of it :(