I've taken the DX900 apart and taken the usual PCB photographs. You can find them attached to the DX900 page in the gnufiish wiki.
In the process, I learned some new bits about the DX900:
- They have used a Sunplus 2.5G modem (next to their usual 3.5G modem design)
- They have added a second small CPLD (2C64)
- They are now using a Power Management IC (older glofiish don't)
- The DX900 does no longer have the standard glofiish test pad arrangement like all earlier devices
- There probably is no M900 (key-board version), since the PCB is now heavily using components and shielding covers on both sides, adding to the overall thickness of the device