A full day of EZX driver development

Today wasn't exactly the most efficient day of development I ever had. Basically, the amount of progress made after 13 hours of hacking in the area of EZX device drivers is extremely slow. It didn't even help to not eat, not cook, and not get out of the bed for the whole day. Basically I started with "let's fix this quickly before breakfast", but it wasn't fixed even when I stopped working at 11pm.

My new SPI driver seems to be working fine, but I have massive problems with all the PCAP drivers. This is mainly touch-screen, but also ADC for reading battery voltage, etc. Somehow I cannot get it to produce any IRQ's.